An iconic JUDE shape redesigned this season with art-deco inspired panel lines, the Amauri Wool Top is our go to layering piece for the season ahead, adding warmth and sculptural interest to a multitude of gender-neutral outfits. Bringing a contemporary edge to the classic kimono inspired cut, the Amauri is designed with intricate panel lines which shape the body in a flattering way.
- Detachable collar which can be taken off to reveal a stand away collar or buttoned on asymmetrically to create an interesting neckline.
- Front angled chest pockets cut into V-shaped seamlines, for an elegant practicality.
- Front floating patch pocket create a functional yet dynamic feature.
- Dropped shoulder line extends into a fully faced cuff finishing at mid arm for ease of layering.
- Back body is cut with curved, Art-Deco inspired seamlines which flatter the figure.
- Front and back Hong Kong seams open into a split at the hem.
- Fully Faced neckline and topstitched seams for a high quality finish.
STYLING NOTES //
Style the versatile Amauri Wool Top over any essential knit or skivvy to instantly dress up an outfit.
Pair with our Akio or Loewy Pants for the quintessential JUDE look.
80% WOOL 20% VISCOSE
SIZE 1: 8-10 / S
SIZE 2: 12 / M
SIZE 3: 14 / L
SIZE 4: 16-18 / XL-XXL
Gentle cool hand wash separately with mild detergent.
Dry flat in shade. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat.
SIZE CHARTS //
|SHIRT SIZE||CHEST||PANTS SIZE||WAIST|
|SMALL||90-95 CM||1||30-32 INCH|
|MEDIUM||95-100 CM||2||32-34 INCH|
|LARGE||100-105 CM||3||34-36 INCH|
|X LARGE||105-110 CM||4||36-38 INCH|
|XX LARGE||110-115 CM||5||38-40 INCH|