Our HIRO Cape is a special one of a kind piece, individually hand crafted by us in our Fitzroy studio. Each piece is bespoke and created using the finest fabrics and special attention to detail.
- An artful, freeform piecework of wool paneling is painstakingly created in house.
- Free sized, organic shape cut in elegantly slanting panels which flatter the torso.
- Our signature exposed Hong Kong seams streamline the front shape.
- Reinforced front splits to put arms through.
- Asymmetric angled hemline drops lower to the back for an elegant drape.
- Uniquely shaped front patch pocket details cut large for warmth and comfort.
- Shaped high collar can be worn folded down or up into a warm funnel neck.
- Fully lined in a supersoft double jersey.
- Hems and neckline trimmed in viscose ponti knit for a high quality finish.
Wear our signature cape over any of your existing layers to add great warmth, comfort and distinctive style to your outfit.
MAIN: ITALIAN WOOL VISCOSE TWILL PATCHWORK
LINING: COTTON VISCOSE DOUBLE JERSEY
FREE SIZE (FITS AUS 8 – 20)
Dry Clean recommended. Gentle cool hand wash separately in wool wash.
Hang to dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat.