The EMORI Drape Shirt is the perfect in-between layer to add a distinctive versatility to your unisex Jude look. Designed to be thrown on effortlessly as a jacket or simply worn as a shirt, this timeless statement piece is crafted to stand the test of time and be worn in different ways, for different occasions.
- Cut with streamlined seaming in a long line panelled silhouette to complement the figure.
- The cowled button up neckline, cut on a built up Mandarin inspired collar, can be worn high and gathered up or opened into a soft lapel.
- Curved side drape panels hold in seam pockets for seamless practicality. These panels can be worn draped open, buttoned front and back, or tied with an optional sash to create various silhouettes.
- A staggered hemline is cut with front and back splits for ease of movement.
- ¾ fully faced split line sleeves can be worn buttoned open for a breezy yet elegant detail.
Wear our EMORI Drape Shirt through the seasons with ease, either on it’s own as a long tunic or layered with a variety of our essential tops. It looks great layered over our slim line Cortez Pant for a dressed up look.
70% TENCEL / 30% VISCOSE CRINKLED WOVEN
SIZE 1 : FITS AUS 8 – 10 (SMALL)
SIZE 2: FITS AUS 12 (MEDIUM)
SIZE 3: FITS AUS 14 (LARGE)
SIZE 4: FITS AUS 16 (X LARGE)
SIZE 5: FITS AUS 18 – 20 (XX LARGE)
Gentle cool hand wash separately with mild detergent.
Hang to dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Iron on low heat.