- All our pricing and freight charges are quoted in $ AUD.
- We use Paypal which is a safe and secure way to pay for your order.
- All currency exchange rates are processed through Paypal.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another product, please contact us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- We will give you a Returns Form for you to fill out and return together with your item.
- If we authorise a return or exchange, the item must be returned securely packaged via Express Post within Australia, and Registered Post for International.
- The customer pays for the cost of return postage. The customer is liable for the product until it arrives at our office.
- All items must be in new and unused condition. Once the product is received and has undergone a quality check to ensure the product has not been worn and the tags are still in place, the new product will be dispatched.
- For exchanges, we will send the new item to you free of postage charges.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges on sale items.
- Exchanges can take up to 10 days to process after JUDE has received the goods.
- JUDE reserves the right to deny an exchange for items which are deemed not to be in a resellable condition – if they are damaged in any way, or have been worn and washed. Those items will be sent back to the customer via the original shipping address with notification of reason.
- JUDE does not offer refunds, except for faulty items.
- If you receive a faulty product, please notify us immediately.
- We will either assess the fault from your email or may request the item to be returned to us for assessment.
- Should the fault be found to be with JUDE we will either repair the item, or we will replace or refund you for the item as well as the return postage incurred.
- JUDE will keep your personal details safe, private and confidential.
- We might, on occasions, use this information to notify you of any important changes to our site or any special promotions that may be of interest to you.
- All information given by you is voluntarily supplied.
- JUDE is the owner of all images, text and content on our website and is protected by Australian domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
JUDE products are handcrafted. As with most individually handmade items, minor variations and imperfections do occur, which are only meant to enhance the beauty and uniqueness of the product, making it one of a kind.
As a result, although two pieces may be in the same style, there may be minor variations in colour, pattern, stitching and decoration, and they will not be exactly alike. Therefore, JUDE cannot guarantee that the product pictured will be exactly the same as the actual product you have ordered.
JUDE attempts to display all products as accurately as possible - all colours, styles and fits will be represented as best we can. However, please be aware that there are a number of factors, such as lighting, photo quality and individual monitor settings that will determine how true to life the representation of the colours are. We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on our website matches the actual product 100%.